Pages


Tranquility

Wednesday 4 September 2013

NEXT FAIR ON THE HORIZON





We all say it, but "Doesn't time fly?"  

I must admit, now that my sons are up and grown long ago, I don't get caught up in the school year as I used to, except through my grand-children, and as we live next door to the village school, I suddenly notice a flurry at the gates morning and afternoon again, and in September see the new starters and each year marvel how tiny they look!

And so, September is here and on the 14th my next Hand-Crafted Home Fair will be open for business again at Stanwick Lakes.

I have lots of lovely new stallholders once again as well as some old friends and for your delectation we will be offering:

Pam's happy hats,

Hand-woven bags,

Jewellery of all sorts



Shell jewellery boxes

Marshmallow sweety things and more

Hand-made children's clothes



Baked treats from Miss Bumblebee

Personalised wooden items,

Greetings cards



Embroidery



Jigsaw and stamp designs from Banmars Barn

Cushions

Vintage floral peg-bags and aprons

Heart door decorations

More fabric products of all sorts

and, of course,

Hand-Knits from Jumping Lamb



So, if you are around, come and see us - it's never too early to start your Christmas Shopping - and your presents will have been well thought out and designed exclusively for your friends and family.

PLEASE SUPPORT YOUR LOCAL PRODUCERS





No comments:

Post a Comment